Can I Have Some Salt With My Smog?

Smog has become a great problem globally, especially in large metropolis areas like China. As the human population continues to climb, smog will increase equally. The more people that drive in the world, the more emissions. This can mean more breathing complications due to lung damage among the general population. Luckily, there are natural treatments for this lung damage that is becoming more prominent here in The States.

Dead sea salt is a natural medicine that is still very new to our country. Countries all over the world have been looking to the dead sea and it's healing properties for centuries. There is a breakthrough treatment that is now available that uses dead sea salt to treat the lungs for the damage of smog. This lung treatment therapy is performed by the use of a steam room in co-ordinance with dead sea salt. They do this by using a small, white cavern like structure lined with layers of salt on the floor and walls. An air dispensing system of some kind is used to dispense dry aerosol salt particles in the air that when you breathe them in, they soothe and heal your damaged lungs

The effects of this treatment are: Promoting the flow of mucus in the lungs, anti inflammation of the airways, and the removal of debris and residual allergens. Anyone with respiratory problems should consider this treatment a must. You can look up this treatment in your local listings by looking up 'dead sea lung treatment'.

To keep posted on all of my latest projects and services, or to stay up to date on all of the latest health information, like me on FACEBOOK

I'm also on about.me. Go there to check out my bio.

Penulis : The Business Man ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Can I Have Some Salt With My Smog? ini dipublish oleh The Business Man pada hari Wednesday, July 25, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Can I Have Some Salt With My Smog?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment